Sneaker Ball New Year’s Eve Party
Time & Location
About the Event
You have been cordially invited to the Red Carpet Sneaker Ball Party on New Year’s Eve 2021
There will be good Food, Drinks, Great Music & Entertainment with an atmosphere of excellent vibes!
Due to limited capacity, unfortunately, the first 100 people to RSVP will be allowed to enter the event.
The system will not take any RSVPs once the maximum has been reached & you cannot RSVP the day of
the event or at the door. Highly recommend that you RSVP to your family/guest NOW! This is an event you
don’t want to miss.
PLEASE NOTE UPON CHECK-IN (Initials need to be given in this area VERY IMPORTANT)
• Mandatory Coat Check (no coats allow in party/ballroom area)
• Guest Check-In/Open Bar Access (please show I.D upon entering the party)
• Alcohol Beverage ( BYOB) Bartenders on duty, however, I ask that you bring your
favorite drink just in case if your favorite drink is not stocked at the bar.) (upon entering the
party/ballroom, give beverage to the check-in attendant & please support the bartender by
giving a tip)
• Weapons are not allowed (even if you are licensed to carry)
• No Heels or Dress Shoes ( Rubber Sole Shoes Allowed Only)
• Dress to Impress ( Party will be Filmed & Photographer on duty)
• Children are welcomed ( parents are responsible for their own children at all times)
• Arrival (Please arrive on time to get the full experience of the whole event if you can)
• Red Carpet Meet & Greet/ Dinner 7pm-8pm
• Sneaker Ball Party 8 pm-12:30 am
The party committee team thank you for coming out and look forward to bring in the New Year with
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the committee team.
Contact: FMI Contact 757-343-8360